you may find something here, but i seriously doubt it.
YOU? you not having enough time? that's crap. I'm taking 4 weeks of reach ahead coursees. THATS not enough time. -.- this summer is ruined forever.
no one forced you to take the course.
Never said I was forced. Just said it eats time. What's with you and bringing me down?
did you know that over 89% of the "homeless population" of Toronto choose to live on the streets? can't explain it.did you know that over 89% of the "homeless population" of your blog choose to live here? can't explain it. oh, but they do put great songs in my head sometimes. like that tobymac one..."don't bring me dow-hown, pleeeease, please, don't bring me down." and we all know what else eats time.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YOU? you not having enough time? that's crap. I'm taking 4 weeks of reach ahead coursees. THATS not enough time. -.- this summer is ruined forever.
no one forced you to take the course.
Never said I was forced. Just said it eats time. What's with you and bringing me down?
did you know that over 89% of the "homeless population" of Toronto choose to live on the streets? can't explain it.
did you know that over 89% of the "homeless population" of your blog choose to live here? can't explain it.
oh, but they do put great songs in my head sometimes. like that tobymac one..."don't bring me dow-hown, pleeeease, please, don't bring me down."
and we all know what else eats time.
Post a Comment