Sunday, March 19, 2006

So I have actual stuff to say written down somewhere (I know...), but right now it's not here. So I'll just give a short summary:
I caught a plane
I rode that plane
I got off that plane
I /didn't/ get lost
I found a pizzeria
I took some pictures (482)
I saw a play
I saw stonehenge
I came home
I couldn't sleep because I was having play withdrawl (honest to God)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously. pictures. now.

and see if you can get someone to go with you to 'V for Vendetta'. it's a winner.

Anonymous said...

man..lots of pictures..you beat me..by about 300...

florida was good too...

and yes..ryan..good movie..

Anonymous said...

haha play withdrawl. im still letting it sink in that..o my gosh! we have so much free time!

claud said...

can't wait to see those pictures

Anonymous said...

pictures...

Andy said...

play withdrawl symptoms include:
insomnia
running through the entire play in your head
insomnia
making creative choices about charcaters
insomnia
memorizing other people's lines
insomnia
thinking about props (of all things!)
insomnia
a feeling of emptiness and worthlessness
insomnia
disconnection from reality
insomnia
dizziness, lack of coordination
insomnia
decreased attention span (like i need a shorter one)
insomnia
the most random and powerful imagination you have ever had or heard of
insomnia

claud said...

i think you forgot to mention insomnia

Anonymous said...

nope, it's right there.

andy: check out the itunes free single this week: Don't Look In Their Eyes - Stabilo (or something like that). it's right up your alley?

Anonymous said...

how's about insania