Thursday, April 20, 2006

Charlie Chaplin

I'm at another one of those lows.

Let's go to Parent-Teacher Interviews and get your self-confidence boosted. Yippee.
I'm so mad right now that it just hurts to think straight. Yes, that's right folks, you finally heard it. Andy is actually mad and it may be noticeable. It's just the mix of stress, frustration, and relationships that are just constantly wearing me out and dragging me down.

No, this isn't just some teenage-angst notice-me cry of how hard life is and how nothing is going right. And yes, I'm actually pissed off. And no, I don't regret saying that. But now I have a choice: How do I respond to this? I could listen to some good emo music and Something Corporate, I could release this anger and passion into something artistic, I could surpress it, or I could finally let it out and let people know how much they piss me off and not be that guy who will always be the one to lighten the mood or listen to your problems. And no, I can't see any other options, and no, don't tell me what other options I have. Because I'm getting sick of that. At least, right now.

So do me a favour and try to be normal for a little while without me. I'm not working right. Not right at all. My brain is burning, and I think it's because I have no way of coping with stress.

I think this would be a good time to go on a black and white spree.

Everything is black and white, and that's all it is.
And I don't believe that.



Face it, Andy's just exhausted.
-Andy
ps. Andy still loves you. And he hopes you'll still love him tomorrow.

"Everything you are is so beautiful, Everything I am wants to be like you, Jesus."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a feeling i know what you mean

Unconscious said...

"I could finally let it out and let people know how much they piss me off and not be that guy who will always be the one to lighten the mood or listen to your problems."

Don't do that. People tend to regret that.

Go listen to Underoath...Some will seek forgiveness...others escape.

"JESUS! I'M COMING HOOO-OOOME(home, home, home, home)"

Anonymous said...

mm, you fixed the 'l' on pleasantville..

claud said...

this broken heart is a good one.

i don't know if the charlie chaplin thing is random or not, but hitler had a mustache that looked like his. and i don't know if the link is random or not either, but that font reminds me of moulin rouge.

and no, i'm not disregarding anything you said.

Anonymous said...

doctor prescribes:
- a return to "oh inverted world" every 4 to 6 hours.
- pulp, "mile end", once daily.
if crash persists, consult a trained specialist.

oh and: our favourite "hey we know them" band changed their name again. whee?

oh and: +1 "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, Part 1" by the Flaming Lips.

Elysha said...

what does anger satisfy?

Andy said...

that depends, which one of you is satisfied?

Elysha said...

well I can't say I am. But I should be.