Sunday, February 10, 2008

I believe there is an ending for this I'm missing

I get concerned around the dark times
'Cause in the nighttime
I begin to understand
All of the things that people do and say
And what makes them okay
And how that connects to all of me
Because it's easier to ask you to change
Than me to rearrange
Into something else
Possibly better to be around

Oh, won't you be
Oh, won't you be
Won't you be around?
Oh, can't you see
Oh, can't you see
That I am willing to adapt to all the things you need to change
And all the parts of me that don't line up with anything that you say
And how I'd rather be a different boy than be one apart from you
And why it's easier to say "I will" than for me to say "I do"

7 comments:

Andy said...

i hate this.
also, i am MAD at you all for letting me listen to jack johnson.

Anonymous said...

don't be hatin'
and there is nothing wrong with jack johnson!

Ryan said...

oh that's bad
that's real bad

the input, that is

Brent said...

why all the hate?

Ben said...

what is this magic?

Andy said...

for the record, no one has said anything that makes sense to me yet.

mandie. said...

this is just begging to be paired with your guitar skillz and played in assembly.