Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Forget everything you're thinking about ISU's for one second and just read what your notes say:
"Well there I was... getting deeper in love every minute, and all of a sudden I realized I didn't care. What was the use of doing great things if I could have a better time telling her what I was going to do?"
- Jay Gatsby (The Great Gatsby 95)

Doesn't it all just make you want to go back and listen to the So Impossible EP?
No?
Just me?
Oh well.

Song: Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake

A-out.

7 comments:

kathleen said...

is someone... in love?




(kidding.)

Andy said...

hahaha, that wasn't where i was going.
i was just struck by the actual fun side to the cliche of finding something meaningful in the mess of whatever.

vis-a-vis my isu

j said...

haha but i like shouting at you

yessss justin timberlakeee!

Brent said...

good old dashboard

Andy said...

d...dashboard?

Abram said...

I don't know what to say. There I said it.

Anonymous said...

Eska, don't be proud of that...