you may find something here, but i seriously doubt it.
what's wrong now...?
geeze, kid. you're so cynical.
...was trying to help...if you don't want it...
not sarcastic... read it again, and realise that i'm in a good mood when i post this.try that.and i knew you were going to get mad at me for saying that.
I think I should give up on saying things to andy.
bloody hell... are you guys still fighting?
well it does seem to take a few tries.
i've given up.
good lord.
if this is still about that whole 'emo' thing...
Post a Comment
14 comments:
what's wrong now...?
geeze, kid. you're so cynical.
...was trying to help...if you don't want it...
not sarcastic... read it again, and realise that i'm in a good mood when i post this.
try that.
and i knew you were going to get mad at me for saying that.
I think I should give up on saying things to andy.
bloody hell... are you guys still fighting?
well it does seem to take a few tries.
i've given up.
good lord.
if this is still about that whole 'emo' thing...
Post a Comment