Well, first off: I'm tearing it and gently folding it with a 60 day free trial of .Mac! So find the new link along the side and do that thing you do. I'm just figuring it out, so it'll be a bit... different. In nature.
So karma's all cool, except when it's bad. Now, I know what you're all thinking, "Gee Andy, thanks for that key piece of information. Never would've figured that one out." But seriously.
Basically, this summer has been a step forward. A small one. But a step nonetheless. Moving forward from the usual two months of wasted time and drifting in a world of TV, water bottles, swimming pools, summer sports, and lollipops. Right.
So check out Pilate, Augustana, and The Fray.
Sleep tight,
Andy still loves you.
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Claudia still loves you too.
ps. did you get my postcard?
haha, it says 7.41 AM, but really, it's 1.41 PM!
i like the .Mac thing. but i dont have time to see if the videos work because i'm going on vacation.
neat though.
no, but i haven't received my ILC stuff and my bank statement. so i think there's a general attempt to keep me from receiving mail.
"I never knew, I never knew that everything was fallin' through, that everyone I knew was waiting on a cue, to turn and run when all I needed was the truth..." What a sweet song.
how's summer?
arrest this man.
he talks in maths.
he buzzes like a fridge.
he's like a detuned radio.
- you deserve it.
who here doesn't have a white background right now?
you know my answer
my phones off the hook for your background. its like...dystopic treasure map if ya can deg that.
ah, wicked!
it seems that firefox works, and safari works, but internet explorer does not.
but it was fun times.
i see it now..for some reason..
and i check it again and i can't. weird.
and good. when i can see it that is.
yay for your background?
ok so,
1. this background is sweet
2. i finally had some time to check out that .mac thing... also sweet
3. still no postcard?
1. awesome
2. as promised.
3. yes, postcard. looks like you're doing it all.
i like the template muchly.
Post a Comment