Right, why am I here? Because I need some peace of mind. Or to at least to make these things visual. There's something about that.
Yes, I'm at another point where I've lost my mind. Except it went a lot quieter this time. And it brought back a lot of things I thought I had gotten past. Like needing to punch my pillow three times before I go to bed, and staying up way too late on nights I don't need to, and staring myself in the eye, and looking like Hayley-Joel Osment. I feel like I've taken way too many steps backwards. But I won't address this in the second person. No I won't do that. I'll leave that to Howie Day.
I think what I really want is to curl up in a safe place, or maybe to just have March Break come and watch The O.C. Yeah, now I'm Hayley-Joel Osment and Seth Cohen. I didn't say it!
ZOMBIES!
I'm all scattered.
Because I Feel like my best choice is to distance myself from my problems. But I just can't leave her alone. And I mean that in every way. Ha!
CAPTAIN PLANET!
So I really don't know if I could handle it anymore. Because I've started to think more about what would really happen. I'm not as blinded by the initial feeling as I was before...
...so that sucks.
Here's what you need to listen to:
She Says - Howie Day
This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race - Fall Out Boy
Gone Gone Gone - John Ralston
The Funeral - Band of Horses
It Ends Tonight - The All-American Rejects
Time After Time - Quietdrive
Melt Into the Walls - Pilate
Wake Up - The Arcade Fire
Wait - Something Corporate
Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Will Escape - Underoath
Tell Her This- Del Amitri
With or Without You - U2
There Cannot Be a Close Second - Copeland
Testing the Strong Ones - Copeland
Sideways - Citizen Cope

13 comments:
finding peace of mind is a great feeling. i think you should have come this weekend, 'cause i think for the first time in a while, i had a touch of peace of mind.
March Break + The O.C. = getting a tan without going somewhere hot!
loving the picture of the wall lamp.
clothes hanging from ceiling?
and now i have some new music to listen too, sweeett!
ah copeland.
i've really been liking there cannot be a close second lately.
ah . . the o.c. mhm. i won't say ne more about that.
'...so that sucks' is my new motto.
you /are/ seth cohen.
and you will love the oc, so get excited.
hi mandie.
sorry to start your response off with someone else andy. mwhanala.
you know when you read something and every word means a whole new sentence of its own and you have to reread it to actually listen this time? man, im ashamed.
i heard that song on brents ipod (howie day) and i actually remembered what it was. clap clap.
question: do you actually punch your pillow or is that just a words? i went through a phase where i did. plus: pillow was always fluffy.
'im all scattered'
o and brent, ya you had a peace of mind cause i washed your brain out so many times with snowwwWwww!
o and andy. clothes on ceiling. brilliant.
i don't think you get to post three times in a row tara. maybe wait for someone to atleast put one inbetween them.
and jonathan, you won't say "ne more about that", because you're ashamed to say that you like it. and have watched the first two seasons.(are there anymore seasons?)
and andy, you're window's twisted.
oi john . thats not supposed to be mentioned in public. and yes i am ashamed. ;P
i'm sure every one forgives you. or laughed at you.
so good to know that andy is still.. andy. even if i haven't been here in a few months (my apologies). and you've always made me think of seth cohen somehow... though i just realised that right now.
oh and just a note: music lists = good idea. i'll be needing references upon my return. unfortunately france is not too up-to-date in that department.
i'm listening to freddy mercury at the moment.. though i really like this song; if i only knew what it was called, i would tell you.
arcade fire!! my true love (and half the indie-worlds too, ha). funeral of course. that was the soundtrack of my highly (overly) introspective thirteenth-year-spring.
hey whats up just checkin up on stuff, yeah damn feelings always make y0ou wanna do things that screw you over alot of the time, or at least you think they will.
Post a Comment