don't waste
your time
on me
you're al-
ready
a voice inside my head.
I just think this was fitting. Um, thanks. For being you. And even though I got really mad at you more than once, and wanted to just walk away from you forever at least twice, you've probably made me who I am now. Which is cool, when you think about it. But before I go making a bigger deal out of things than they deserve, like I normally do, let's just move on from that.
I make a bigger deal out of things than they deserve. I make a smaller deal out of things than they deserve.
Apathy < Empathy
Empathy = Sympathy
Sympathy < Disturbance
Disturbance < Whatitwouldtaketomakemejustshutupandleave.
There, I thought I should say it like that, since I lied about having finished my math homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
[hi andy!]
this feels more like a letter. weird cause you (correct me if im wrong) often write to someone specific but its never felt like it has to be a letter before. hm. first impressions.
i like your =, <, >...reminds me of pc.
hahahaha. andy guess what i found. look at the side where it says the years. 2005 - 118. 2006 - considerably less..hehehe (30).
haha, i know. shh. i slacked off.
strange, because 'you' represented three or four people this time.
and it should remind you of math.
i love your writing,
makes me think.
so thank you for that
multiple recipients?
interesting
i like it
oh,
and that song is amazing
i never get tired of it
striking, and bold.
what song is that andy?
i miss you - blink 182
...
i was hoping no one would ask...
i strongly dislike that song. but only since recently, when i realized they reference the nightmare before christmas. which they have no right to do. me and tim burton gonna kick some blink 182 ass!
hehehe. i made you a jellyfish..
your picture looks like a jellyfish andy!
sorry 'bout that andy. my curiosity got the better of me.
i'm not going to lie,
i love that song.
move like a jellyfish
every now and then i look here at your wordsss... and this is one of these times. and you mentioned the jellyfish, making me love you forever.
sorry for not showing up last night, you know i wanted to, it just could not be done
Post a Comment