I'm head over heels for someone I that I really can't deal with.
I wanna block her out my mind but I really can't do it (do it).
I tell myself that this the last time I'ma let her do this to me.
But whenever we do spend time
I realize that I can't get enough of you.
Wipe that smile off your fucking face
(Then I say to you)
Wipe that smile off your face
(Then I say to you)
Wipe that smile off your fucking face
(IThen I say to you)
Wipe that smile off your face
To be despised
To be loved
To be dreamt of
To be sought
On the inside
I don't care
Right in the middle
I'm right in the middle
To be despised
To be loved
To be dreamt of
To be sought
On the inside
I don't care
Be my unholy
My one and my lonely
I wear scarves and hoods cause they're the only poker face that I've got left
And everything I love about you is a mess
Smash the mirror and break the palm reader's hand
I want to be better than I am
(Let me say to you)
Wipe that smile off your fucking face
(Then I say to you)
Wipe that smile off your face
(Then I say to you)
Wipe that smile off your fucking face
(Then I say to you)
Wipe that smile off your face
To be despised
To be loved
To be dreamt of
To be sought
On the inside
I don't care
Right in the middle
I'm right in the middle
To be despised
To be loved
To be dreamt of
To be sought
On the inside
I don't care
Be my unholy
My one and my lonely
One & Only - Timbaland (Ft. Fall Out Boy)
Welcome to TD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I wear scarves and hoods cause they're the only poker face that I've got left
And everything I love about you is a mess
Smash the mirror and break the palm reader's hand
I want to be better than I am
but more specifically
I wear scarves and hoods cause they're the only poker face that I've got left
checkmark!
I'm head over heels for someone that I really can't deal with.
I wanna block her out my mind but I really can't do it.
I tell myself that this the last time I'ma let her do this to me.
But whenever we do spend time
I realize that I can't get enough of you.
funny eh?
yeah, almost like it was intentional...
p.s. i can relate to a black man!?
almost..
oh really. well that explains a lot.
give me something new to read.
something original, perhaps? as much as i like timbaland, i would prefer to read something i can't recite.
andy's getting in touch with his inner black man?
we all saw this day coming..
andy i've decided against starting to like fallout boy.
i'm going to stop myself no matter what on this, no matter how decent they may sound . . sometimes.
i'll get it. it'll happen.
haha jonathan, you can't resist
Get the pain
don't get the hate
explain.
Post a Comment