Saturday, April 28, 2007

Is it going, is it going, is it going, is it going?

And you know I won't mind if you
Monopolize all of my time
I won't say a thing at all
I won't say a word, no
California - Copeland





I like having good days better than I like having bad days.

8 comments:

Madeleine said...

do you like having bad days?

mandie. said...

it's hard to figure out where you draw the line between those days sometimes.

and i think you should add my name onto your list of people's blogs

Jon Berg said...

i think there are things about bad days to like . . but on a whole i think they're just generally . .

bad.

Madeleine said...

if there were no bad days, would good days still be good days, or would they merely be normal?

Anonymous said...

c'est normal, non?

Anonymous said...

i had something to say and then i forgot......o ya! the title. hehe, i read it like 'its going, its going....' first. made me giggle for some reason.

Andy said...

...

yes...

...yes

that's hilarious...

Anonymous said...

sh andy