Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dear God (or whoever you feel comfortable with)

I would appreciate it if this trend of bad stuff happening to me would end.

-Andy

P.S. Unless, of course, you're going somewhere with this.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

its because the hammock's locked up. bad karma for both of us.

Abram said...

Ic Ic.

p.s. not to sound prechy but ummm... I once heard this and got sermon slapped, myself: (abridged)take a look at your life, strip pride away and ask am I missing something?; does somthing have to change? Am I just ignoring somthing?.....

Abram said...

please read within the week so I can delete it, cause i kinda feel wierd writing that.

(kirstyn) said...

I think it would be cool if you made the post longer and explained your thoughts further. If you want.

Rachel said...

pandy.. i havent talked to you in so long, it seems. and i kept seeing your name on msn, and YEARNING to talk to you... but i had too much homework to do.

Rachel said...

and p.s.
i didn't even realize i called you pandy until i clicked publish.

Blondy said...

hi I'm blondy.
I'm a fellow christian blogger. Nice to meet you.

claud said...

this is when i realize that we are no longer close.

Anonymous said...

you're done!:)