I just thought I'd share with you a moment from my brain, from about thirty seconds ago:
Oh man, I feel terrible. I don't know if I can even-- wait... what exactly would I be trying to do right now?
That's right. I can't even tell you what it is I'm supposed to be trying to accomplish.
Edit will come, theme #2 will come.
EDIT//
Okay, so first off, that thing I had been trying to do was walk. And get orange juice. Those stairs looked friggin' scary.
Moving on.
Which semester will be harder? One or Two? Good question.
This week's theme:
relief, and whatever this makes you feel.
responses:
rachel--
http://non-thought.blogspot.com/2008/01/2-relief.html
maddy--
http://characteroftheweek.blogspot.com/2008/02/2-when-do-you-feel.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
and the late night prelude begins.
re: edit.
i actually really enjoyed that movie.
the youtube one? or the great debaters?
i looovee this song.. and the movie. and all the music. and ahh.
YES AWESOME THEME!
i was referring to once.
but the great debaters was good too.
i figured that out eventually. haha, just didn't know so many people had seen it.
and how everyone connects the song to the movie.
well if you've seen the movie, you can't help it!
gah how can i be so late on expressing my enthusiasm for you topic choice!
AWE SOME.
*yes i loved that movie.
i responded. although you can barely count it as one. thats as good as its gonna get.
mine is up now.
Post a Comment