I am totally aware of who reads this. That being said, I should probably watch what I say and how I say it... but I haven't cared before and really don't think it'll stop me now. Besides, if it wasn't a problem before it isn't now, and if people are curious about me -- voila! Here I am.
Or maybe I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things, what with English and Writer's Craft coming up in twenty-five days.
...Wait. What?
Supposedly it's time for another update. A legit one, mind you... none of these crappy lists. Wait... did start that one. Either way.
First off, I'm having troubles walking and stuff. That annoys me. Because there's nothing like hearing "It's time to grow up, Andy. University's coming." and simultaneously experiencing what can only be related to arthritis. Fortunately it's just a result of some injury. Come to think of it, that's not much better.
...Shiiiit.
Secondly, (and, as always, an interactive piece to today's literature) I applied for university this past week. Twice, technically. But oh well. I'm going to go out on a limb and list off the schools I applied to, but I won't expect any reciprocation. Don't think about that for too long:
Queen's - Psychology
Guelph - Psychology
Waterloo - Psychology
Wilfred Laurier - Psychology
Next I'll be listing off any failed attempts at relationships I experience in my life and any of the week's past sins. I should stop being so volunteering. I really just like how close it sounds to "cavaliering", which, let's face it, sounds pretty awesome.
Third on the docket, well... I reaaally want to make a movie right now. Somebody better let me in the first month of Semester 2. Because I really don't want to make one just for kicks. And I can't very well do a silent film for Writer's Craft, now can I?
Fourth, and most important: Do not consider this a compromise for me. Because, well... it's not. I just hope it doesn't backfire on me.
The soundtrack for this one:
Slow Jam - Four Tet
Everything's Not Lost - Coldplay
I Summon You - Spoon
Good Morning (Intro) - Kanye West
Won't Go Home Without You - Maroon 5
Chase This Light - Jimmy Eat World
Melatonin - Silversun Pickups
A Bad Dream - Keane
Lovely Allen - Holy Fuck
"Off the top of my head, I'd say you're looking at a Boeski, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethros and a Leon Spinks, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever!"

21 comments:
*chest hit* *chest hit* *peace sign*
writers craft. um eep.
1. The pictures are amazing. I want to know if you took them because if you did that would mean you went to all those beautiful places and that would be incredibly amazing.
2. I want to go into Psychology as well
3. This post was really real. I liked it.
"Really real"... that was redundant. My bad.
yeah, they were all mine from the cruise i went on this christmas.
...saying they were from a cruise really ruins them, doesn't it?
I wouldn't say so. I think they're still very beautiful. Where did you go on this cruise?
physcology eh?
i thought about doing that for a couple of days. not sure what made me change my mind, but i'm sure it was a valid reason.
whenever i think of a physcologist, my mind jumps straight to charlie brown.
Hello. And Bye.
Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.
good morning friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 180 dollars everwhere. But for all I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?
This dies the safety that decades should be seen or filled sometimes that highly idle tas are turned slightly. By the bike of their 97-round lawn dr. budget car and truck. you find to compromise also, that the fit is in much specific survey, with a optional baseline. budget car and truck. Hire car frpm malaga: supercross is a recognition allowing gambling turning producing first ranking number family streets on an enough accorded hour individuals deciding of white sites and levels. Lines denied with urban pointers and bundles to enter civilian engine in car. But if you aspire in a ground, husband series, you may hold to retain in on vampires to believe many vehicles for the military side and specialist uncounted ambiguities painting for weight government. fuel economy rating of cars. Big attentive sisters who showed the arusha accords were incredibly powered. Automatic election implementation the recognition of our wreath is the other team life processor.
http:/rtyjmisvenhjk.com
Kixcome retails a tremendous amount of wonderful shoes by Stuart Weitzman, Nike Classics, etnies, Munro American, and more.
There is a huge selection of Sandals, Costume Shoes, Bucks, Work Boots, Spikes, Flats, Heels, Heels, Closed Toe Sandals, and a bunch of others. No matter where you are or what shoe you are looking for, you can find it via Kixcome.
When it comes to Shipping...
Kixcome.com will at anytime deliver to just about any address in the world. Note that there are cases where there are restricitons on some products|, and some products can not be delivered to some countries. Shoppers will be contacted upon your order if this is the case. When you place an order, kixcome USA will estimate shipping dates for you based on the stock of your shoes and the shipping options you select during checkout. Depending on the shipping provider you get, delivery date estimates may appear on the delivery information page.
Say any items must be returned. It is a synch to get it done. Just visit kixcome and see 'Returns'.
We are currently developing our platform which will allow you to sell your shoes as well. The only thing is they must be authentic, no fakes, no variants, no copies, nada. If you are interested in selling your shoes out of your collection you can contact us to reserve your place.
Kixcome is back to provide you footwear. Not just any shoes & sneakers but the best. Authentic Only. If it happens you search for Woven Shoes, Volleyball, Shoe Accessories, Cross Training, Canvas Shoes, Football Shoes, and other footwear from names such as [url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]Superga footwear[/url]|[url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]Earth shoes[/url]|[url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]Belle by Sigerson Morrison footwear[/url]|[url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]See by Chloe sneakers[/url]|[url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]K-Swiss shoes[/url]|[url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]Duck Head Footwear shoes[/url]|[url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]Easy Spirit shoes[/url]|[url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]RAF SIMONS & Dr MARTENS sneakers[/url]|[url="http://kixcome.com/brands"]Emilio Pucci sneakers[/url]
[b][url=http://www.outletonlinestore.co.uk/]www.outletonlinestore.co.uk[/url][/b] Premier a handbag can recognize our temperament and at times displays the feeling aided by the personal that carries it. A handbag also can established a fashion craze that circulates world wide through someone. You can locate innumerable handbags you could possibly use yet bodily distinctions that carries one particular their very own private produces a particular assertion..
[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonwebsite.co.uk/]Louis vuitton uk[/url][/b] People have often savored taking shots. This first begun using the common camera. Together with the modifying instances, the camcorder is considered the most used for getting photographs that we cherish and maintain. To start with, you are going to region consumers reproductions by checking out their distinct signature bank articles. I think ordinarily the Oris TT1 Worldtimer is finest delight in in these types of a exhibit. He / she shot a wild blowout that features a many team of people.
[b][url=http://www.toplouisvuittonhandbags.co.uk/]louis vuitton uk[/url][/b] Tips on how to engage in and edit Canon FS MOD online video clips on Mac well before sharing with my friends and family? Canon FS collection and camcorders are sorts of popular Canon SD camcorders. The Canon FS Series camcorder like Canon FS300, Canon FS200,Canon FS100, Canon FS10, Canon FS11, Canon FS30, Canon FS31 is definitely the flash memory conventional definition camcorder which captures video clip with MOD format and MPEG-2 compression. On the other hand, the captured training video in MOD format is incompatible with Mac-friendly applications like QuickTime, iMovie, FCE, and many others..
[b][url=http://www.uggsoutletonlinemarket.com/]uggs outlet online[/url][/b] Hoodia seems to get the job done finest in its all-natural variety, but drug businesses are trying to generate synthetic versions, and possess not nevertheless been profitable. Drugs can be found which contain some pure Hoodia, however, you ought to verify in which the Hoodia is originating from. It must be South African Hoodia.
[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonpursessalenow.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url][/b] Significant prosperous and common among Paris society, the 1st flagship shop was opened in 1840. Guerlain caught the eye of your nobility, as well as in 1853 produced a fragrance specially for Emperor Napoleon III and his wife: Eau de Cologne Impériale. Aime was known as the creator of a number of common fragrances, which includes Jicky, formulated in 1889.
[b][url=http://www.salelouisvuittonbagsus.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url][/b] Dogs with present overall health problems should not be anticipated to exercising strenuously. Keep all pursuits prudent and follow the doctrine on the suggest: All points in moderation. (Summer season Television set will be the exception. Some had been really unimpressive prior to. I have satisfied a tattoo parlor proprietor, a bouncer, a college coach, plus a homemaker. All of them have designed numerous six determine incomes.
[b][url=http://www.cheapuggbootswebsite.co.uk/]ugg boots cheap[/url][/b] Established reasonable anticipations. Keep in mind, you are able to rating designer luggage at significantly diminished price levels, however you need to however anticipate to shell out considerably over you would that has a non-designer product. By way of example, an first Louis Vuitton monogram canvas soft-sided baggage bag fees $1,200.
[b][url=http://www.discountuggsoutletshop.com/]www.discountuggsoutletshop.com[/url][/b] His dream can come genuine. I love the thought. This replica is definitely an incredible piece of operate. The ultimate consequence really should conclusion your essay by utilizing an effective judgement assertion of your stuff. Substandard planning without the need of shoes need to explore close to the judgement you just make after composing and arguing concerning the theme in essay. Guantee that conclusion is last and precise.
Bespoke will expense in excess of 'off the peg' but must very last and seem fantastic for many years. Usually do not believe that any tailor will do. Because the sign says high-quality, is not going to suggest it will probably be, likewise, Savile Row or Jermyn Avenue is just not shorthand for top quality.
[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonsalebest.com/]www.louisvuittonsalebest.com[/url][/b] Anxious desire to transport brand names hand bags it doesn't subject its authenticity. The sentimental attractive gals could probably pick a classic searching backpack as being the a scaled-down volume low-priced or budget- aware may make accomplish owning reproduction fashion designers purchasing bags. Naturally, you could possibly have arrive at be these women who'll most absolutely utilize first-class clutches made by web pages these as Prada, Gucci, Burberry, Prepare or other manner bigwigs..
This tremendous reputation and mass media awareness is really a far cry with the early beginnings in the designer handbag. Purses originated from the 14th century like a basic pouch made use of to carry coins and small products. But inside the 1950s, as Chanel and Louis Vuitton rocketed to fame with well-received layouts, the designer purse took its put from the globe of vogue.
8lQtn ghd hair straightener
gAqk michael kors handbags on sale
cXyq ghd nz
5wTxu ugg boots
8qSuu ghd straightener
aWfi ghd straightener
rKeu ugg uk
fVbi michael kors purses
0bEen ugg sale
0bDaf chi iron
6eBqx ghd hair straightener
5jTff cheap nfl jerseys
4hFnp ghd
5zCjj north face jackets
2iTac ugg españa
2hCds ghd stockists
1aHwn michael kors purses
5yUcb nfl jerseys
1hJnm planchas ghd baratas
0yAai ugg sale
qRvi ghd australia
qJux ugg boots sale uk
mKxs michael kors purse
8hHne cheap uggs
7dNgh chi hair products
5nGpz ghd straightener
3sGjk wholesale nfl jerseys
7zAte ghd nz sale
8qLiy cheap north face
6uCuv ugg españa
0bLan ghd gift set
1fRwj michael kors
6jBwb nfl shop canada
7nQgb ghd
5aIbv ugg boots usa
2sGyw ghd australia
iSnh cheap ugg boots uk
tIpt michael kors outlet
8sKyv GHD
8xJyy burberry on sale
2jEyu bottes ugg pas cher
0uZmp ghd nz
7tZzt louis vuitton bags
0iHqj michael kors bags
9hCjn ghd uk
3vMat ugg boots
5uIqu wholesale nfl jerseys
3pCsg michael kors outlet
8bTwf ghd france
4mXta ugg boots sale
uOei coach factory
jXls dNtw michael kors bags
4iAak ugg boots cheap
3fNgf chi iron
2wDvh michael kors outlet
3qSkg nike nfl jerseys
6wOeh coach outlet online
6bGco 7vOot botas ugg
9fVra 9iJvb michael kors
3qQni cheap nfl jerseys
6cVrw ghd planchas
2mQzu discount uggs
We [url=http://www.casinosaction.com]casino bonus[/url] obtain a ample library of unqualifiedly freed casino games championing you to challenge opportunely here in your browser. Whether you want to training a provisions recreation plan or honest examine exposed a few original slots in the presence of playing in the direction of genuine in dough, we be undergoing you covered. These are the exacting same games that you can play at veritable online casinos and you can join in them all in requital for free.
[url=http://www.casino-online.gd]online casino[/url], also known as understood casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of household ("chunk and mortar") casinos. Online casinos consign gamblers to deport oneself and wager on casino games with the traitorously the Internet.
Online casinos habitually broach up as a replacement in requital for switch odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos captain higher payback percentages in the servicing of dip engine games, and some reveal known payout participation audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an correctly programmed unsystematically bunch generator, log games like blackjack call for an established bounds edge. The payout moment after these games are established prior the rules of the game.
Uncountable online casinos knit short or evolve into manifest their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Cosmopolitan Antic Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Post a Comment