Monday, November 10, 2008

You wanna check into the Heartbreak Hotel, but sorry, we're closed.

"Do you remember/when we first met/I sure do."

I really hope no one's reading this. Real update time?
I'm doing well. Yeah. I like my courses. I'm getting fairly good grades. I'm making lots of friends. I'm staying (relatively) healthy (remember me?). I've got three offers for places to live next year. I like life.
A lot.

Hope everything's going just as well for you.
But, if you'd like to know my secret for happiness, read to the bottom.

And it kills me
When she says, "Baby,
Baby, will you come for me?"
And I
I don't know what to tell her
What to say to her
To make it all better
And I
I know it's my responsibility
And supposedly my quality
And usually my specialty
But I
I don't know how to choose
And I refuse to lose you
With all I've been through
And I
I know she thinks I'm complex
But this situation's got me vexed
I just want to know what's next
So I
I can get past it in my dreams
And finally start to sleep
And get to where we'll meet
And I
I'll say I do

I really just chose to be. That's all.

18 comments:

Rachel said...

what? andy's back?! what!!?!?


overall, i'm pretty happy too.
cheers to us.

although a little more of a certain someone in my life could make it that much better. we're a little lacking lately.

Maddy said...

hello there andy
i'm glad you're doing well
i was wondering about you the other day
i say cheers too

Jon Berg said...

andy..don't be so vague. i need things plainly stated.

none o this 'choose to be' stuff.. like honestly...


good to see you back. glad to hear your doing well.

Rachel said...

are you kidding? this is his least vague post like.. ever!

Ben said...

hmmm, thats all it takes?

Jon Berg said...

rachel, doesn't change the fact that i'm not quite grasping... : )

andy's a smart guy, i'd very much like grasp some of that some day.

Madeleine said...

i agree with jonathan

Madeleine said...

i agree with rachel too

Andy said...

i agree with rachel.
wait, what?

Jon Berg said...

haha..

oh heres a real comment.

Real men don't auto tune.

Andy said...

Real men don't listen to Bend Folds

Jon Berg said...

NO YOU DIDN'T

Jon Berg said...

sorry that was rash. hah : P
I like kanye, and i like his new stuff. I'll probably pick up the new album when he gets that spiffy art cover going on but the fact that he uses auto tune? But he is a rapper so kudos for him trying to sing.

but yanno, I don't think Ben Folds uses auto tune.

Andy said...

excuse me, the auto-tune is not to make him a better singer. the auto-tune is just for the effect it gives. as far as a singer, i think ye's pretty good.
but i'm glad you like the new album stuff. i'm currently in love with the 9 songs i have from it.
and everything that man has touched since 2007.

Jon Berg said...

does it not help hit the notes?
i wikipedia ed this. ;P

Andy said...

it doooes. but that's not the reasonnnn.

Jon Berg said...

well it gives it that certain sound to his voice right? anyways.

You said you have alot of the songs and you really like it? On the GO train i read a review of the album and they weren't digging it at alll. I was a little disappointed.
I'll have to check this out for myself soon.

Andy said...

no one's digging it. because they're all stupid.
it's more of a pop album. suck-it-up, everyone.