Friday, December 17, 2004

Day 3: Dear diary,
It’s me again. Today I went to the king with my 200 medals. He seemed surprised to see me. I brought the boy with me, his name is Kyle apparently. I still am going to marry the king’s daughter, but the king doesn’t seem too excited about it. There was a big ceremony and a feast for my bride-to-be and me. The king gave me a crossbow as a present but then he almost shot me with it, and he said it was an accident. I said “almost” because if it hadn’t been for Kyle, the arrow would have hit me! He saved me yesterday from a sniper too! He must be my guardian angel!



(excerpt from a book report done in grade 5)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still am going to marry the king's daughter.
I still am going to marry the king's daughter.
I still am going to marry the king's daughter.
I still am going to marry the king's daughter.

it makes me feel happy inside.

Andy said...

careful, the king's not too excited.