Tuesday, November 22, 2005

i could so analyze lines from disease (matchbox twenty) right now.
yeah, i think i will.


Feels like you made a mistake
You made somebody's heart break
"whoops, did i break that? oh i'm sorry, i didn't notice. i'll pay for that..."

You left a stain
On every one of my good days
"i've got a stain on my sweater."

No one's ever turned you over
No one's tried
To ever let you down
"you're that great. you are that great."

Beautiful girl
Bless your heart
whoa ho. now he's blessing her? daaaaaang he's in love. or opposite.

I can't live without you
Tell me
What am I supposed to do about it
notice how guys always want to know what we're supposed to do?
that's because we don't want to screw up.

Feels like you're making a mess
"no kidding..."

You're hell on wheels in a black dress
metahpors are great...

Every little thing you do is tragic
ow. ow. ow. ow. ow.
it's beautiful.

Beautiful girl
I can't breathe
...kay... he just changed it up on me.

But leave me be
While my world is coming down on me
you know how often i've wanted to say that?

gah... how's about a few bonus split screen sadness (john mayer) lines?

Maybe I'll sleep inside my coat and
Wait on your porch til' you come back home
Oh, right
I can't find a flight
ha! i love that... "oh, right... i can't find a flight..."

All you need is love, is a lie cause
We had love but we still said goodbye

god...

And it stings when it's nobody's fault
um. yeah.

So I'll check the weather wherever you are
Cause I wanna know if you can see the stars tonight
"gee, i love you too..."

I called
Because
I just
Need to feel you on the line
Don't hang up this time
And I know it was me who called it over but
I still wish you'd fought me 'til your dying day
Don't let me get away
*click*

Cause I can't wait to figure out what's wrong with me
So I can say that this is the way that I used to be
"i cannot believe me."

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to bring back the old school. and the old music. completely missed those john mayer lyrics. that guy is funny(-lookin') and adds nothing to 'go!' by common. just thought you should know.

also: when i come home we're watching prison break.

hit it!

Anonymous said...

why:

do hearts break easy
do people find hearts breaking and thinking about it is ______. cant figure out the word for that space.
do hearts break easy
do people cry so much over a broken heart

are things so important now and later they're not.

((**general questions**))

Anonymous said...

its so true..us guys always want to know what we're supposed to do...


but then if we figure out what to do...we end up screwing it up anyways...


i don't think hearts break easy..

it all depends on the person

Anonymous said...

take a chance. then if you're right then you're sailing.

i say they do.

Andy said...

it's great because you're all saying to not be so serious, when in fact you're taking this seriously when it wasn't intended to be.

i just heard some songs and went for it.

Anonymous said...

who said not to be too serious?

and i "laughed" at some of them. ha.


once again: all about interpretation

Anonymous said...

who said to stop being so serious..surely that wasn't me..



and its all about interpretation..

Andy said...

it's all about implications.

claud said...

not everyone understands implications. hence where interpretation comes in.

Anonymous said...

they go hand in hand

claud said...

yeah.

that should say: not everyone understands all the implications. ...

Anonymous said...

today's word: 'stab'

because: 'inference' starts with 'i' and that's just wrong.

Anonymous said...

ROLFMOA!!1!! ur aewsome man!@! im gonna use ur interprestaion for my english project!! coudl u do "my hupms" by the blackeye peas two?! i luv taht song!!!1