it's that moment where you have to decide to be long-winded or to just go listed that i hate.
i'm not saying that i don't preplan my words...
...kay, now i am...
in case you ever get stopped by the RIDE program, it's more fun than you think. just a tip: don't be drunk, eh?
after some artistic encouaragement of the days past (i.e. mcmichael art gallery à la français). but without tripping over some failed attempt at being a lyricist, optimist, antagonist, chemist, or narcissist, i've got nothing. anyway...
"♥ the ," officially kicks off right now.
without dragging on and on about things you don't want to hear, i think i'll share something.
i'm really not as _______ (stupid/smart/stable/saintly/sociable) as i seem.
don't plan on such a clever set of words as that by fluke again.
this is what i get for being unprepared.
just an update on msn.com's top five searches:
5. Crying statue (is this some sort of relic? i've heard of the crying statue of mary before. is this new?)
4. Edgar Cayce (yeah, who's that?)
3. Jodie Sweetin (in the top five? you've got to be kidding me. i mean, i've got no clue.)
2. Jessica Simpson (well, she is single again.)
1. World's ugliest dog (what happened here?)
HOW'S ABOUT A QUIZ,
In all seriousness, though. Things just aren't fitting so well together. I'm overscheduled, and it's going to cost me. I'm not talking to the right people whenever I get the chance (which feels like standing on that cliff over the lake at your cottage that one summer). I guess I can blame that on reverting back to my introverted personality... I wish I could be consistant. That'd be a welcome change.
1. What do you think, should I keep you all guessing?
Lately, I wish I could just nail things down like I could in little school. Certainly feeling like a train wreck -- or a hurricane... because a hurricane would let me continue my analogy of nailing things down. Like shingles. Or windows. Or deck chairs. Either way, analogy aside, I'm feeling like I want back to the elementary life (in every essence) -- but it wasn't very rewarding. Maybe if I could redo it I could be a better person.
2. True or False: If Andy redid little school he could be a better person.
I think it's fair to say that I can start the Rebel countdown* without feeling school-girl-ish. The question still remains: what kind of lens am I going to buy? Time to find me someone with knowledge in these departments. Which brings up a thought -- it would suck to work at BestBuy, because the alrams go off almost every other minute. Anyway, with the pending purchase, byAnthem will be dormant for my part until then. Which is beneficial to me, so I can concentrate on better things.
3. Prioritize Andy's Life from 1-11:
- school
- staying in touch
- thinking about the future
- dwelling on the past
- buying christmas gifts
- keeping track of service hours
- fixing the iPod issue (switching computers)
- basketball team
- school play
- photography
- writing
That pretty much captures the essence of some small part of my life... But hey, take what you can get. And my bus broke down today -- twice. I know what you're thinking: the one time he's actually on the bus. But it was actually pretty fun. The eight of us got off the bus, went to Shopper's Drugmart or CoffeeTime and just brought back an assortment of food. "Anybody want a doughnut? Macaroons? Popcorn? Fuzzy Peaches? Pepsi? Buggles?"
4. Which food do you pick? Why?
If you're expecting some deep revelation of my personality, or some revelation of your own -- don't count on it. Sorry if I let you down there, probably should've warned you near the beginning. But you'll learn things about yourself in some of the weirdest places. For instance, I got Beauty and the Beast for Christmas (on Christmas Eve; family tradition) when I was two. I know, eh? But that's not all:
"We can't watch that tonight Andy, it's too late tonight. But maybe tomorrow."
I saw it for the first time when I was thirteen.
5. a) How did you do for revelation of Andy's character? b) Your own?
6. What's the first Christmas gift you remember? Which is the most meaningful?
7. How well are you going to sleep tonight?
*10 DAYS
post.script. ♥ the ,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
i'll be quite clear: something this...epically bizarre deserves more than the one-, two-, three-word comment i was aiming to give it. i do not expect the same from others, although i wish i could.
more credit, more criticism, more attention -- something must be given to this particular post, and by extension this particular poster.
see, i saw something universal in whatever the Hell this might have been. maybe it's the 'movement', maybe it's the quiz, maybe it's the Chemistry of the whole thing: there's a symmetry to the irony here, where the entire world of Comments is wrapped up and delivered (prematurely?) in the Post itself.
i keep coming back -- thinking this through in my head -- to a conclusion that i think is not quite appropriate, but still altogether relevant. that is, i wouldn't describe this as 'The Perfect Blog', because i can just imagine the backlash from everyone (myself included) that considers their own to be first-rate or otherwise 'special'.
however, one thing remains, and that is the reality of some frame of emotion (i wouldn't know where to begin naming it) that doesn't just lay across the post but moves with it. this is not the sort of thing that can be 'preplanned', nor is it the sort of thing that allows dismissal.
this post is important, not for reasons of detail or sentiment, but because it demands response and progress from poster, reader, and commenter. if blogging entered the academic sphere, this would be in a first-year textbook.
lol! thats quite the praise :P
rightnow. iknow... how do you please everyone?
and no, i dont expect an answer. :\
ill try for that one-, two-, three-word comment....already over my limit.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
no one wants to read my answers. so maybe if you do. ask me later.
(*semi-colons are so rocking my world...ok that was weird..they're cool*)
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
i feel bad leaving it at this;
;
so do yell at me.
wow andy your personality is so...it is so that no one can describe it...ever.
usually i'm only lost when i talk to you face to face but now you confuse me constantly. congratulations that is a great feat that people have tried for many years, you however are the first to accomplish.
ouch(?)
i don't know about you..but i feel andy has finally for sure killed me..
so you're busy..so you have many things on your mind..hey..dont we all??
i know i do..thats so for sure...
and right now..i feel like the biggest idiot...
sometimes you just need someone to talk to..
less than 10
there was something different about this post - not just the content, but the way it was written. And you consistently used capitals throughout. Well, from one point onwards, but yeah.
i know what you mean by the consistent personality bit. once you get used to being a certain way, and once the people around get used to seeing you be a certain way, it's difficult for you to change into who you want to be without accusations of being fake or anything of the like.
(my family does christmas on christmas eve too; polish tradition).
i can't think of the most meaningful gift right now, but i was in a nostalgic mood just the other day when i was walking my dog in the snow. i saw these little kids building a snowman and i started to remember building snowmen with my grandpa the last time he was here. and suddenly i was reminiscing about a whole lot of other things i did as a little kid, and i dug up these old pictures i drew with my grandma. so now i posted them on my closet door as a reminder of what i used to do for fun. and it's nice because i smile every time i look over at them. and that makes me feel better than about any gift i've gotten.
maybe ill go search through the "art" my mom has kept of mine. ill post it all over my room. mm..maybe not all..some.
reminders are neat. peppermints. and strings. and pictures. m.
(lenore fix the comments on your blog so we can comment!)
'death is "...nothing but a breath...a comma separates life from life everlasting. With the original punctuation restored, death is no longer something to act out on a stage with exclamation marks. It is a comma...a pause."' from the movie Wit
felt like commenting that.
Post a Comment