So I think this counts as growing up...
No? Dang.
Well, I didn't actually end up buying a camera from Henry's -- but Blacks. Even if there wasn't a price difference, the Blacks staff was nicer.
Either way:
Blacks 1264.99 - Andy 0
But hey, they give you a refund if you can find a better deal in the next 60 days -- and I did! So money back.
Blacks a little less - Andy just enough to get by
But I found some other pictures from before the new cammy, so that's what's on ByAnthem right now, so you'll have to wait a bit longer for the fruits of my... play. But you'll see less of the pictures I like, because hopefully (the way it's working out now) I'll like more.
8 megapixels. Daaaaaaang.
Sleep tight,
Maddie prep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
cammy.
cammy!
CAMMY!!!!
eep.
do i sense a profound love for this "cammy"?
not love for it..well maybe.
just pondering on it.
ya im thinking totally love..
what kind did you get?
"Who makes all these?"
"I do. And I practice with them three hours a day."
"You need to find yourself a girl mate. Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one, and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch are you?"
hehe. mine's black.
rebel xt, but they didn't even let me choose on the color... totally robbed of my choices.
that's a bummer
sweet.. i want that camera
or... a nikon... sighhhh...
ya pretty much...
Post a Comment