Wednesday, December 14, 2005

the used - blue and yellow

Should've done something
But I've done it enough
By the way your hands were shaking
Rather waste my time with you

-and I mean that.


if it's worth saying, it's worth saying it so someone'll swoon.


New meaning to the Elephant Love Medley. Yes there is.
I'm just exploring this whole new realm of possibilites... it's sort of mind-numbing, in a way. And I'm not sure I was quite
ready for it all at once. But now it's a bit late for second thoughts, now isn't it? But maybe I should be done second-guessing
myself. Which is really ironic, because you may think that everything I say has meaning. Wrong. I just sit here and type.


a·stound (-stound)

tr.v. a·stound·ed, a·stound·ing, a·stounds
To astonish and bewilder. See Synonyms at surprise.

v : affect with wonder;

3 comments:

claud said...

i accidently put Elephant Love Medley on repeat today, so it played about ten times before i realized. awesome song, anyhow. of course, i don't know the 'new meaning,' so i might not be getting the same experience; i'll be interested to find that out.

and even though you may just be sitting there and typing, that doesn't necessarily mean what you're typing doesn't have meaning. because it very well could. so i'm not seeing the irony. but oh well. i don't get it so you may just be right and i just may be wrong. maybe.

by the way, i heard of a band called kings of convenience today, and i like them. so you can check them out if you want. and if you haven't heard of them already - which you probably have, since it's you. but yeah.

Anonymous said...

swooning: everytime you mention that..i cringe. i need practice. a sigh just isnt loud enough for the stage. but yes, if its worth saying..make them swoon.

Anonymous said...

lol. a lot of it seems really cheesy. darn, i cant think of the line im thinking of..if i remember ill tell. i hope it all turns out. ya it will.