Wednesday, December 07, 2005

How much fantastic are you?
About this much!
Yeah, you're about that fantastic.




Countdown update: 2-ish days. I've found me a Henry's!
Right on.

Someone once said, "Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows a person who he should be." That would've been Anton Chekhov
He was pretty smart.

Things going well for you? Well then:
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln.
You've got this chance, don't miss it.

Somehow I feel strangely calm in all of this. That's the third time I've felt so unbelievably relaxed that it's numbing. I'm stark-raving calm. It's explosive -- and yet catchy. I could easily get addicted to this.
things
always
take
longer
than
they
seem
.
I figured that one out not so long ago. Guess when I was supposed to figure it out? So long ago. And there's just something about white, shiny things that makes all of that go away. Chairs, chairs, the magical fruit. The more you eat the more you can't sit and stuff. Bummer.
"To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead." - Bertrand Russell


So notice the majestic not-use of yellow in this whole dang thing. You don't need yellow to make it pretty, kids. And besides... I can't read it.


Fine. Let's play UnScramble The Words;
so i love you... badly...
YOUR TIME STARTS... NOW.


-madison prep

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

madison prep eh?

"cause silence can be overwhelming

We'll find some way to prove you wrong"


work it out and find some relation.