Monday, June 19, 2006

...presents SUPERMAN in technicolor

I'm glad we always start off our lovely time together with a song:
Miss Delaney
Whatcha sad for?
You waited by the window
And I was kicking down your door
Miss Delaney
Where's your boyfriend?
He isn't up in heaven
So why treat him like he's dead?
Miss Delaney
Miss Delaney - Jack's Mannequin


Anyway, I just thought I'd make sure I'd keep you all informed of the on-goings in my sporadic commentary of life and things that rhyme with "gate".
'Cause I now have things to do, which is cool, because most of them I'm going to enjoy. And my schedule is looking possibly wicked for next year.

"We'd still die."
"We'd still what?"
"If the elevator cable snapped, even if we timed it all perfectly and jumped up right before impact, we'd still be crushed to death. I wish I'd have taken the stairs."
"Me too... This is my floor."
"Lucky bastard."

Anyway, I'm putting my G1 off for another two days. Waiting 'til Thursday, which is a drag, but a neccessary evil, I suppose. But I guess that means I'll be working on my history for a while soon. Oh, I found a jackpot source of vintage cartoons -- pretty frickin' awesome. Superman, Bugs Bunny propaganda, Mighty Mouse, Casper, and the like.

So I'm off.




Screw you all with your dedication to studying.

23 comments:

claud said...

dedication to studying, hah... more like being forced to go to school. but oh well.

you're getting your G1 before me! and my birthday was like how many months ago? daang. let me know how that goes though.

and ps. it's sporadic.

Elysha said...

i get bored of studying after about... 10 minutes.

Anonymous said...

haha..you must focus and push yourself..

Anonymous said...

spadina and dundas eh?. that guy kinda looks like the guy on my street corner. the one with the hat. maybe you remember, maybe you dont. but still...he's got character. which is more than a lot of people can say.

Anonymous said...

whoops. that was a little negetive. didnt mean to put a damper on things. wait..studying..nvm.

Unconscious said...

later.
it's a shame it's a shame it's a-shame...
listen to david ford?
allo.

Andy said...

quite flippin' yo' stuff upside down on me.

Unconscious said...

yo.
don't mess b.
naw b.
nawww...

out of school yet?

claud said...

oh, oh! mara told me about david ford.. good stuff.

haha, gangsta speak. WORD.

Andy said...

in answer to your question,
it's 7.56, and i'm at school...

last day.

Unconscious said...

ahaha yes...my last day was the day before yesterday. or was it yesterday...nooo...

and thumbs up to david ford...state of the union. its a shame its a shame.

Elysha said...

it's summer break.

*dances*

Anonymous said...

it's summer break

*tears*

Unconscious said...

its summer break.

*goes brain dead*

Anonymous said...

its summer break


(*)i feel bad throwing out all my "hard" work(*)

claud said...

it's... not... summer break! i still have to more exams left. lucky kids.

Andy said...

i like how that has so much to do with what i was talking about.

Unconscious said...

ohhh seven hours till all my exams are done...yes I'm up at 3AM before an exam...I can't sleep. =|

Fort Minor is telling me to tell you to shut up.

Anonymous said...

note: if you have something important to say, never mention something else completely unrelated at the end...people always a)take the easy way out or b)catch that.

Unconscious said...

you know, you never take that into consideration early in the morning. Things fail to click.
Whirr and buzz maybe, but never click.

Anonymous said...

clickity click click

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! hormones and acne and natural treatment acne skin care treatment product acne and menopause online forex trading acne medication sulfur

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Pc scrabble online Armored virus protection http://www.data-recovery-0.info Klocki hamulcowe fiat Miracle herbal joint pain relief bextra valdecoxib tablet bdsm Buy vicodin by mail order projector headlights 2000 mustang Kitchen shower wording call center network