Friday, June 30, 2006

"A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having!"





So life is boring when you're stuck in Drivers Ed. for seven hours. But you get some solid thinking done -- and when that fails, you go insane.



These are so mini, it's insane. Like I was at the time. Anyway, I have to say that I'm not as proactive as I was planning on being. And when I was planning, I was even thinking about how it never works. I'll start being proactive, because that feeling is like finding spider webs on your hands.

[cut off] "Turkey 26 lives in hut 26"



I now own The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, and it only cost me $2.44, plus shipping. eBay at midnight rocks. I want to drive right now. I also see the Chloroform bottle on my desk and want to make movies. It's fricking annoying to be sitting around doing nothing -- especially now that I should be driving.





I'm beginning to really like Broken Social Scene. The concert helped. Understanding them helped. Ibi Dreams of Pavement helped.
[cut off] "Twiggy the ostrich is 6 feet tall!"


That's basically it, right now. That, and I let someone get away, but that's alright. That, and it's not. January 2005:
she asked me, but i responded, "no, i'm not engaged. i promise."

she asks funny questions.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari--whee(?). anything at midnight rocks.

Anonymous said...

grassupines are awwwweeesssooommmmeee!!!!

kathleen said...

haha that's very amusing!! (your drawings)

i hear awful stories of drivers ed. nicole was in it this past week too. ughh. so not looking forward to that...

Unconscious said...

uhhh 7/4 shoreline?
and dammit. people born later than me are getting their drivers lisence. bloody berks. >.>

Andy said...

that's a Broken Social Scene song. pretty good one, too. i like Ibi Dreams of Pavement best, i think.

Unconscious said...

yes. i know. its the only one i know by them. the tempo is trippy. wheeee.
Ibi Dreams of Pavement eh? hmmm...

Andy said...

it's not tempo. it's the 7/4 timing... hence the name 7/4 shorline

Unconscious said...

i'm sorry andy, I have failed you yet again.

Andy said...

shut up.

claud said...

so back to readjusting (more like messing up) your circadian cycle for the summer, andy?

and driver's ed seems very, umm, fun. but at least you're driving!

Elena said...

You have some serious artistic potential...The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari? aaa memories of history class...

Andy said...

yes, circadian cycle is on the run!
and it's good to hear that i have some talent.

Anonymous said...

only some?

Unconscious said...

underestimating yourself again andy?

claud said...

that, or he's fishing for compliments because he knows he has talent.

Unconscious said...

that's absolutely nefarious.

Andy said...

it seems none of you have the talent of Discernment!

wuuzah!


it's funny... because it's controversial.

Anonymous said...

Friend and Fun?


awesome.

- J-shizzle.

Anonymous said...

Wait, never mind.
Fine.

Anonymous said...

don't be scared anonymous..

in other words..

who the heck are you?!

Andy said...

jessica.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm too overwhelmed with fear to disclose that kind of information.

Andy said...

and she persists.

Anonymous said...

Andy, why are you such a party pooper?

Anonymous said...

I suppose you're right, Andy.



I am being a bit of a tool.