And today, 11:11 was the longest minute ever. It was hard, I guess(?). But I'm hoping that the moments longer I'm enjoying will get longer, and the time between them, shorter. It sounds so simple when you break it down -- but it's pretty intimidating. You're pretty intimidating. In a cute sort of way. In a good sort of way.
Well, I wish I was more like that guy on TV: a team of twelve writers crafting my lines, breaking hearts to me, and carrying books. Anyway, this is more of a journal than normal. I guess that's because no one will ever read it. And if they do, they won't be in on it. I think that maybe if I had just gone along with all of those chains and done everything they asked, then maybe things would be working out. Because right now it feels like "you'll have bad luck for ten years!"
I have a request.
This is short, this is simple, but don't stop talking.

6 comments:
it's 10:04.
today the minutes were extra long. when that happens, i sleep. except, then, i don't sleep at night, and then there is no time, just the incessant frustration that always comes with past-midnight wakefulness.
i dont get it. there's more in the 'show original post'.
bad luck. ouch. and this post has no integrity. humph;)
its alive.
don't stop talking, you. i haven't heard from you lately.
i love blogs. i should read yours more often. except you should get a livejournal, because they're better. nathan k made one yesterday, join the club!
-rach idz
11:11 is by far the most awaited minute of the day
well, two minutes technically since it happens twice
and so the countdown begins.
Post a Comment