you may find something here, but i seriously doubt it.
Monday, October 02, 2006
You know, I stopped coming here for this very reason. Oh well, I'm here, and I guess this is what I consider leaving it up to a mix of my self-control and chance...
very creative andy, as per usual. i don't know how you are so good at all the technical "techy" stuff.. but I will ask you for tips one day "__phones off the hook"... i mean, HOW the HECK do you get that stuff!
7 comments:
So you're leaving us all with the question "Do what later?"
and the first sentence makes me wonder if I really want to know the answer.
where'd you find the mask?
is it from integrated block's presentation last year? that's my guess
"You just got drama'd, son!"
- Jess
haven't been here in a long time
so
hey
i like that picture
very creative andy, as per usual.
i don't know how you are so good at all the technical "techy" stuff.. but I will ask you for tips one day "__phones off the hook"... i mean, HOW the HECK do you get that stuff!
Post a Comment