Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What does this mean?

You won't believe what just happened.
Check that.
I won't believe what just happened.

I was walked into my room tonight, about ready to fall asleep. I sat down to look at my clock and plug my iPod in, and there it was: 11:10PM.
One minute.
And you know what I did? I got so mad in about twelve seconds that I unplugged my clock and walked out on my 11:10. I have no more 11:11, go to hell 11:11. I came down here to type this up and passed by my kitchen clocks. I used to love this place at 11:11.
Again, 11:10, and I kept on walking, not wanting to look back and catch the clocks changing.



Good night.
Check that.
Good riddance.

8 comments:

phil said...

11:11 eh? mine's 6:31.

man I hate 6:31...

Brent said...

man do i have a story to tell you

mandie. said...

Andie, /you/ are giving up on 11:11?
I don't know what to think..
that's like the world is falling apart.

Anonymous said...

this here is a sad story. im sorry.

John said...

11:11? rarely do i see that time of night.

Abram said...

I like 6am its the time of zero. I love ready picture books. :)
-AB(CDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ)

Tala Azar said...

at 11:11AM, my best friend used to pray that she'd fall in love someday. she did. ha.

Anonymous said...

11.11 doesn't exist here. it's 23.11 ... but that doesn't mean anything.